Before the proposal, you were convinced that finding the ideal mate was the hard part. Now you’ve come to realize that wedding planning can be overwhelming. Never fear! We’ve compiled a list of steps you can take to streamline the process and simplify your wedding planning:
- Set a date: You may have an idea of where you envision yourself walking down the aisle or what you want your cake to look like, but until you decide when you’d like to get married, you can’t commit to anything.
- Set a budget: Whether you’re dreaming of a lavish hotel soiree or an intimate garden affair, figuring out your priorities and setting a budget will help you determine how much to spend to make it happen.
- Determine head count: One way to determine headcount is to decide how much you can afford to spend per guest on food at the reception. To prioritize your master list, determine the must invites, the “should” invites, and the “could” invites.
- Get inspired: Take your family traditions and values into account, and use them as inspiration for your wedding colors, theme, style, and more.
- Select your venue: It is important to book your ceremony and reception venue early on to ensure availability. Other determining factors include location, cost, guest capacity, and alignment with the ideal look and feel you have for your wedding. Work with the experts on staff to achieve your wedding vision.
- Select your vendors: Hiring professional vendors will save you money and grant you peace of mind. At Stone Manor Boutique Inn, we have access to an extensive pool of vetted vendors and can do many of the things that vendors do on site.
- Select your attire: Selecting your fairytale wedding dress is what you’ve always dreamt of. Enjoy the process, and choose complementary styles for your wedding party’s attire.
- Send your invites: Save the Date cards and official invitations set the tone for your wedding. They give your guests a glimpse of what is to come during your big day.
- Enjoy: Relish this uniquely romantic period of your life when your significant other is the center of your world. Relax in knowing that your professional event planner has your wedding preparations under control. Your dream wedding will be unforgettable!
Ready to start planning? If you are looking for an elegant wedding venue in the picturesque mountains in Loudoun County, Virginia, look no further than Stone Manor Boutique Inn. We would love to provide you with an exceptional wedding and event planning experience! Contact us to learn more about how we can make your dream wedding a reality.