You’ve experienced that just-right feeling of finding “the one!” You may even have your eye on the perfect dress. Now, for one of the most important details–the venue!
Ready to get started on choosing your perfect venue? There are several things to take into consideration.
- First, it’s important to create your budget and make a list of possibilities based upon it.
- Next, determine your guest list and decide how much you can spend per head.
- Once you are ready to narrow down your venues, create a list of pros and cons. What is included in the price? Is there wheelchair accessibility for handicapped friends or family members? Is their free parking?
- When ready, call and check if your wedding date is available. Once you determine the perfect venue to meet your needs, schedule a tour.
Call in the Experts for the Perfect Wedding Venue
Finding the right venue seems daunting with all of the details described above, but it doesn’t have to be. Planning an event requires being creative, resourceful, an “outside the box” thinker, like the expert staff at Stone Manor Boutique Inn, who will anticipate your every need with exceptional service.
Did you know that on average, 40-50 percent of your budget will go to the wedding reception? There are a few venues that offer a big bang for your buck! One of these venues is Stone Manor Boutique Inn. Nestled in the heart of Loudoun County, Stone Manor Boutique Innis a hidden gem. It offers great views, amazing cuisine and excellent customer service.
Stone Manor Boutique Inn boasts the following benefits:
- Beautiful and luxurious bed and breakfast
- Stunning mountain views
- Perfect spot for a romantic getaway
- Luxurious suites, each with its own private bathroom
- Exceptional site for weddings and all kinds of events
- 50 wineries within a 10-mile radius
- Located on 12 acres of land at the foot of the mountain
- 20 minutes from Dulles Airport
- Closely located near Harper’s Ferry and many other attractions
- Pet friendly
Ready to start planning? If you are looking for an elegant wedding venue in the picturesque mountains in Loudoun County, Virginia, look no further than Stone Manor Boutique Inn. We would love to provide you with an exceptional wedding and event planning experience! Contact us to learn more about how we can make your dream wedding a reality.