COVID – 19 Policies at Stone Manor
We at Stone Manor are taking all of the recommended measures and updating our current cleaning policies to be even more thorough during these times. We have always prided ourselves on our clean rooms and listening to customer suggestions, so we will be implementing the following policies for the coming months to keep our guests safe.
• Sanitization of all common areas throughout the day.
• Masks being worn indoors when around common areas. We recommend guests to bring masks.
• New bedding that is easier to clean and sanitize.
• Hand Sanitizer throughout the common areas for our guests.
• Complete sanitization of commonly touched surfaces in rooms in between guests.
• New patio furniture and upcoming outdoor seating to give more space to guests to spread out and relax.
• More options for where to sit for breakfast to allow for social distancing.
• Dinner options are available for guests who do not want to go out or order food.
• If you are feeling unwell or sick the days before your stay, please inform us and we will move your stay free of charge.
• Turn-down service will be suspended for multi-night stays. We will provide fresh towels and soap upon request but our staff will not be going into rooms to empty trash, tidy the bed, or change towels.